Track, Analyze, and Optimize your Marketing Campaigns with Marketo Engage
Learn from your peers | Adobe Marketo Engage
Adobe Marketo Engage is a powerful marketing automation platform, but marketers often find themselves struggling to quantify the impact of their efforts. Join Marketo Engage Champions and early adopters, Ajay Sarpal and Andy Caron as they share their years of wisdom on how to best use features available within Marketo Engage and Marketo Measure to move beyond vanity metrics, measure success, and optimize for impact.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Key reporting and attribution use cases and solutions using Marketo Engage. We will teach you how to use: UTM Parameters, Lead Source, and Programs effectively (Program Performance Reports and Program Member Custom Fields)
- How to analyze the effectiveness of your marketing tactics, such as reporting when using personalization in your programs.
- Advanced attribution solutions using Marketo Measures Full Path Model and Custom Model’s actionable insights to gain a seat at the revenue table.
Live webinar details:
- Date: June 28th, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM PT | 11:00 AM ET | 5:00 PM CEST
- Length: 45-minutes with live Q&A
- Experience level: Intermediate to Advanced
Register to watch it on-demand
Founder and CEO
Ajay Sarpal is a 4x Adobe Marketo Engage Champion and Co-Leader of Virtual Marketo Measure User Group and India Virtual Marketo Engage User Group. He has 9 advanced specializations on Marketing Automation and is ambidextrous in fixing broken Martech processes and bringing transparency/accountability on multi-channel Marketing revenue influence reports. Ajay helps build Adobe Marketo Engage Certification exam and now runs his own consulting practice assisting clients in accelerating the demand generation and ROI tracking.
SVP of Consulting
Andy Caron, SVP of Consulting at Revenue Pulse, has been in Marketing and Revenue Operations since 2010 spanning B2B startups and global enterprises. Marketo Engage is her happy place. She is passionate about attribution, the Martech ecosystem, and coaching future marketing technologists. A proud member of the Marketo Fearless 50 and a 3X Marketo Engage Champion, Andy leads a large team of MOPs professionals by day and runs the Chicago Marketo User Group by night.